In case you missed our review of Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos last week, here is a press release announcing the product is now hitting shelves.
Today, Dungeons & Dragons presents rollicking campus adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game with Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos!
Through the book’s multiyear campaign, players begin as first-year students who study, socialize, and adventure their way to graduation, while professors impart fantastical secrets – but danger lurks. Campus hijinks mixed with mishaps and sinister plots make it up to you to save the day.
A magical adventure awaits but, in the meantime, below is a list of resources that you might find helpful for any articles that you are working on related to today’s release:
- Don’t miss Becca Scott talking with Lead Designers Jeremy Crawford and Amanda Hamon about what’s in store for students in the new magical adventure.
- Join Amanda Hamon to find out what it means to be a student of magic and how to set your next D&D adventure at this at this iconic school.
- Learn new DM tips & tricks around implementing new rules to experience D&D through academic challenges, extracurricular activities, jobs, and relationships, from the lead designers here.
- Check out the following Dragon Talk episode with Greg Tito and Shelly Mazzanoble where they dive into some exciting & magical details around Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos:
- Buy it beginning today for $49.95!
- An alternative art cover by Hydro74 with a distinctive design and soft-touch finish is available exclusively in game stores.