“Another month brings another D&D feedback survey.”
1) I just completed the May survey which asked questions about spells, May’s Unearthed Arcana article and Dragon+.
2) Here is a quick overview of the April survey results:
- Typical campaign meets once a week in the Forgotten Realms and has been running since the D&D 5e launch
- Most people are still playing levels 1 to 6
- Most likely end point of a campaign is around levels 10 to 12.
- Preference for more open, sandbox style adventures.
- Smaller races are seen as weaker options.
- People are “quite happy” with Adventurer’s League content, with the specific Expeditions mini adventures content scoring higher than Tyranny of Dragons level 1-15 Encounters adaptation content.