Kids on Bikes Update
Back in October when Stranger Things had just come out, I wrote a story about how to run your own kids on bikes themed one-shot RPG. Since that story, a successful Kickstarter for a game called Kids on Bikes was launched, which I personally backed. It was successfully funded raising $93,471, which was way, way more than their $5k goal. Backers should be getting their copies of the book anytime now and pre-orders are available now for everyone.
Visit the publisher’s website to pre-order the book or download an ashcan version to take a quick look first.
From the Publisher’s Site:
Kids on Bikes is a Collaborative Storytelling RPG set in small towns with big adventure!
In Kids on Bikes, you take on the roles of everyday people grappling with strange, terrifying, and very, very powerful forces that they cannot defeat, control, or even fully understand. Kids on Bikes even allows you to create a communally controlled Powered Character to add another dimension of gameplay to your games!
Jump right into the action quick and create your own band of rag-tag mystery solvers today!
- 80 pages of full color rules, illustrated with the exceptional style of Heather Vaughan, everything you need to play in ONE BOOK!
- Sample Module (Point Pleasant, New Jersey) to get you right in on the action.
- Introduce a Powered-Player into your game, that every player has a hand in controlling. Because who know when you may need a little extra help!
- Number of Players: 2-6
- For Ages: 12+
- MSRP: $25 Softcover (80 Page Full Color Softcover Book)
- MSRP: $35 Deluxe Hardcover Book