SECRETS IN THE SANDS
Tribality Publishing has recently released a new publication on DriveThruRPG. This is the eighth product we’ve released: Genies, written by Colin McLaughlin. GENIES offers new options for genies and those that seek to serve or master them. Inside you will find what you need to challenge players with genies, and reward them for their victories or service.
This product provides DMs with a new lore and organization for djinn, earth genies, efreet, and water genies, one legendary genie and lair for each type, 11 new magic items, and 12 new genie-themed spells.
Inside you’ll find:
- New lore and organization options for genies: The Blazing Citadel, the Earthen Court, the House of the Tempest, and the Vigilant Council
- Four legendary genies and their lairs: Khem-Nefer, the Armor of Mercy; Nafurat min al-Atham, the Fountain of Misdeeds; Nahas al-Aizdira, the Lady of the Calling Bells; Murat al-Huzn, the Mirror of Sorrow
- Twelve new spells: four damaging cantrips, four 1st-level spells that alter those cantrips, and four 4th-level blessings of the genies
- Eleven new magic items: seven wondrous items, one suit of armor of any type, one shield, one spear, and one weapon of any type
- These materials were designed for use with 5th edition rules and can be played directly in your 5th edition campaign.
My personal recommendation: this PDF did more to make me want to pick up the dice and run or play a game right now than anything I’ve read in a long while, and I read a lot of top-notch material. There’s a lot of great player-facing content here, but the lore, stat blocks, and lair descriptions for the genies are practically a disassembled campaign. If you’ve read Colin’s explanation of Technoir, you’ll see just how easy it would be to turn this into the main action of a lengthy campaign. I hope you’ll check it out!
You can get a copy through our Publisher’s page or with this direct link: Genies. If you’ve been a Patreon with us for a while, we have sent out coupons to our Shaman, Hunter & Warrior supporters. Thanks to everyone that has helped us to this point!