From the 21st century to the 25th, state-of-the-art Starfleet vessels push the boundaries of known space, gathering knowledge for all. Space stations form waypoints and communities in new regions of space — bold crews staff those ships and stations, eager to make the next discovery.
What vessel will you take beyond the farthest star?
Modiphius Entertainment is announcing that the Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game is available for pre-order. A wealth of information awaits all Star Trek fans, centered around Starfleet operations and a complete guide to constructing Federation starships, space stations, and small craft.
Launching in three editions, each tailored for Star Trek fans of any generation, the Utopia Planitia Starfleet Sourcebook is a handy reference for gamers and non-gamers alike;
- The Standard Edition [UK | US],
- The Original Series (TOS) Edition [UK | US]
- The Next Generation (TNG) Edition [UK | US]
The books can all be pre-ordered from the Modiphius webstore today. Note that this sourcebook requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use.
- An extensive discussion of Starfleet’s history, from its humble beginnings in the 22nd century to its operational capacity in the 25th century. Detailed information on operations aboard a Federation starship, including daily life, locations, shipboard systems, procedures, and more.
- Guidance on how to create your group’s ‘home in the stars,’ whether it’s a starship or space station, and how to make that home a character in its own right
- A complete system for creating your own spaceframes for your ongoing missions and campaigns. Updated game statistics and graphics for more than 70 Federation and Starfleet starship classes, space stations, and small craft.
- Gamemaster advice and optional rules to enable amazing ship- or station-based storytelling experiences